Digital transformation is huge in business right now. Migrating information into digital platforms allows a unique opportunity for sales and marketing professionals to drive ahead of their competitions. BUT, what does it mean, what does it look like, how does it feel? 24 Floors Up explores all these questions from a unique perspective each week. Subscribe to join in the conversation and see who’s coming up!
- Episode 8: Freddy Goerges December 11, 2018In the fourth largest city in the U.S. and one of the more competitive business environments around LinkedIn profiles, both personal and company pages, are leveraged to build awareness and brand. In this episode, we have Houston, Texas’s LinkedIn expert drop by the pod to discuss his unique story of how he arrived to this […]24 Floors Up
- Episode 7: Jason Taylor December 3, 2018One of the benefits of podcasting is the education attained through each and every one of our guests. This is episode is perhaps more true than others. In episode 7, we are joined by Jason Taylor with Grapevine6. Jason is the Director of Parnterships and Channel Sales. His particular focus is in adding value for […]24 Floors Up
- Episode 6: Rob Bartlett November 26, 2018In episode 6 of 24 Floors Up we welcome Rob Bartlett of Bartlett:Creative in to speak with the guys. Rob shares with us his story of “hanging a shingle” within the marketing arena and the changes he has seen over time. We get into understanding the appropriate tech stack and explore the changes in the […]24 Floors Up
- Episode 5: Lieah Torbert November 19, 2018Lieah Torbert of Harrington Strategic Partners joins the guys this week to discuss her tech stack that enables her and her clients to deliver superior support and sales growth. She shares with us a few bits of her expertise of Evernote. Learn how to exploit this powerful tool to upgrade your client relationship. Learn more […]24 Floors Up
- 24 Floors Up Episode 4 November 12, 2018Jason Lee and Ron Schutz representing Smart Group stop by 24 Floors Up to share their story of delivering smart financial counsel to business owners. Jason details the value financial adivsers can add in a socially connected world. Ron Schutz – https://www.ronschutz.com* Jason Lee – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-lee-48992bb9/* *Securities and investment advisory services offered through World Equity Group, […]24 Floors Up
- 24 Floors Up Ep. 3 November 5, 201824 Floors Up returns for the third episode with a very talented entrepreneur, consultant and author, Candice N. McGlen, PHR, SHRM-CP, owner and founder of Gifted Works. Candice is a highly creative talent management consultant, author, speaker, and thought leader. Candice is dedicated to delivering high-impact talent solutions to meet the growing talent, culture, and […]24 Floors Up
- 24 Floors Up Episode 2 November 5, 2018The 24 Floors Up team is proud to invite the first guest, Meghan Kelleher, into the pod! Meghan is a National Development Manager with Lemonade Day. Lemonade Day is 501(c)(3) non profit organization is a fun and easy way to teach kids the basics of entrepreneurship and finance. When a child does their own lemonade day […]24 Floors Up
- 24 Floors Up episode 1 November 2, 2018Podcast description notes here The very first episode of 24 Floors Up. Beware! This episode is raw! Host: Jerry Mannikarote, Gary L. Dennis and Patrick Wier We discuss strategies and trends in consulting24 Floors Up
Three gents curious about the transfomations that the digital space is bringing to the sales profession decided to bring the personalities and conversation to one of those formats delivering that change- a podcast.